- To reserve your appointment, we require a credit card, gift certificate number, or prepayment.
- For all services, we require 24 hours notice in the event of cancellation of single treatments and 48 hours for Spa Packages/Multiple Services.
- If full notice is not provided, we will bill for 100% amount of the services reserved.
- If the appointment can be filled, no billing will be made. We appreciate your consideration in honoring our cancellation protocol.
- Clients should arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- If you arrive late, your service may be abbreviated.
- Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be billed for 100% of the amount of the services reserved.
- In consideration to our therapists, who are paid on commission, and other clients with appointments after yours, please plan accordingly and be on time.
- If a client forgets or chooses to forgo their appointment, this is considered a “no-show.”
- We will bill for 100% amount of the services reserved.
For Your Peace of Mind
- Because we cannot be responsible for lost or damaged personal articles, we suggest you leave your valuables at home.
- Gift Certificates do not include gratuities.
- Gift Certificates expire 1 year from date of issue except in the state of California, where they revert to dollar value equivalent after 1 year.
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable.
- Fountains Gift Certificates for services may be converted to a dollar amount to be used to purchase other treatments or products.
- All other Gift Certificates cannot be used to purchase products.
- Gift Certificates can not be combined with any other discount or special, unless otherwise stated.
- Including but not limited to Website offers, email offers, Facebook and Twitter offers.
- You may return an item within 30 days of purchase. The returned item must be in good condition, with original packaging, and sales receipt.
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable.
- Gratuities are always left to the discretion of our clients and should be given to your service provider by cash or personal check.
- The customary gratuity is 15% of service rendered.
Method of Payment
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- U.S. Currency
- Checks (Only Virginia, Maryland, or D.C.)
- Money Orders
- Travelers Checks
- Gift Certificates
- The minimum age for massage therapy is 18.
- For all other services, clients under the age of 18 must either have a parent or guardian present during the service or provide a parental consent form filled out and signed by a parent or guardian before services will be provided.
- Such forms will be provided upon request.
- You must be 18 years or older to request and pay for spa services.
Bringing children into the Spa
- We regret that children are not able to accompany parents into treatment rooms or be left unsupervised in the reception area whilst you are being treated.
- If you have a medical condition that may be worsened by, interfere with, or impact your service of choice, please consult with your doctor before requesting an appointment.
- In addition, please let The Fountains Day Spa and your service provider know in advance if you have any injury, medical condition or other issue that concerns you or may be inconsistent with having a spa treatment.
- If the service provider learns that you have an injury, open sore, cut, lesion, skin or nail infection, or some other medical condition that could be exacerbated by the spa treatment, the service provider may refuse or terminate your treatment with no refund to you.
- Please let us know in advance of any possible condition, injury or issue.
- While all our pre-natal massage therapists have received special training and are experienced in how to gently and safely handle our pregnant clients, we require that you first consult with your doctor before booking these spa treatments.
- We will not perform massage service on women in their first trimester.
- We will only perform the Liftosome, Beaute Neuve and Aromatic facials on any woman who is or believes they are pregnant.
Purchasing Products or Gift Certificates
- You can place an order online or by calling the spa locally 703-549-1990 or toll free at 866-549-1990.
- All online transactions are secure and will be processed within 24 hours of purchase Monday–Friday.
- There may be shipping charges.
Prices for products and services are subject to change without notice.
Fountains Day Spa Policies. Serving clients in Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Maryland & the DC area. We offer facials, body treatments, massage & more.