AGE LOGIC EYE MASK FOR HOME USE
Article by: Suzanne Olsen
We are so excited to announce that Guinot has added to their homecare eye range, Age Logic Eye Mask. After the launch of the Eye Logic Facial, which resulted in a dramatic improvement in three target areas: wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles, Guinot has made the Age Logic Eye Mask available to purchase for home use. This mask will help to encourage longer lasting results the Eye Logic Treatment.
The eyes are the first area to show signs of ageing and fatigue. The skin around the eyes is thinner and more fragile than the skin on other parts of the face. With exposure to wind, cold and the Sun, early onset of wrinkles and lines can become more visible. Fluid buildup, fatigue poor circulation and inadequate care can accentuate any puffiness, as well as those unattractive dark circles around the eye.
The mask is exclusively patented by Guinot and is made of microfiber, allowing hold more of the restorative serum concentrate. It’s shape and material perfectly fit the eye contour area. Each mask is individually sealed and comes in a set of four. Designed for someone on the go who want to extend the lasting results of the Eye Logic spa treatment and those who want instant visible results, with dark circles puffiness and wrinkles.
The Age Logic Eye Mask is the exact same mask that is used in the spa’s Eye Logic Treatment and now it’s available for you to use at home. Each mask contains powerful active ingredients that deliver real results.
INGREDIENTS TARGETING FINE LINES AND WRINKLES
- ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate): Delivers and stores essential energy to the vital function of the cell, for younger looking skin.
- ACTINERGIE: Increases the oxygen consumption of the cell, boosting cellular metabolism.
- CELLULAR LIFE COMPLEX: Promotes cell growth renewal and longevity.
- DYNALIFT: Firms and lifts the skin
INGREDIENTS THAT REDUCES PUFFINESS AND DARK CIRCLES
- DERMOCHLORELLA (Green Seaweed Extract): Boosts the micro circulation thus helping to drain the eye lids and under eye area.