Upon hearing the news, Fountains Day Spa closed its doors on March 22nd, 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. With strict guidelines in place, our doors reopened 73 days later on June 3rd, 2020. By having these strict guidelines in place, we have been able to operate in an environment that has been COVID-19 free, and we hold this with great pride. We do believe our COVID policies have worked to keep our staff and as well as our clients safe and healthy. Fountains staff will continue to mask up and keep our disinfection policies in place.
On Wednesday, June 6th, 2022 Fountains mask policies will be optional for clients.
We still have a few COVID policies in effect at this time:
· We will still have phone screenings with each client during booking. All clients receiving services must answer questions in order to book services.
· We are opening up our booking one month in advance due to staffing shortages. Ie – August Books will open up July 1st 2022
· We are not offering Couples Massages
· We are not offering Groups / Parties
· We will still limit the number of clients in our reception area
· We ask that you call upon arrival to let the front desk know you have arrived. Please don’t walk right into the building.
· All Fountains staff will continue to mask up
· All disinfection policies will still be in place.
Since Fountains staff works very closely with our clients, we do ask that you respect our policy on sickness. If you are feeling unwell, please notify our front desk staff by calling 703-549-1990. If you receive our answering machine, please leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We appreciate your patients and support throughout the last couples of years and we look forward to pampering you in the near future.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.